Split-Level Apartment Impressive in Scale
Ideally placed with a northerly aspect, this brilliant apartment excels in quality and space across a terrace-style design with multiple outdoor settings. The title is over 150sqm, featuring generous split-level interiors, secure parking and abundant storage.
Designed with clean lines and effortless outdoor flow, the upper level is focused on stylish living and entertaining. It provides a quality stone kitchen, a generously scaled bedroom and a spacious, covered balcony washed in northerly sunshine.
Ground level is dedicated to a peaceful master bedroom suite, enjoying separation from the activity upstairs. It includes an easy care courtgarden – an ideal inclusion for buyers looking for a pet-friendly residence.
Located within the acclaimed Loralea Gardens Complex, it promotes a safe and serene lifestyle with access to premium onsite facilities including an indoor pool and gym. Position yourself mere metres from St Ives Village Green and the Shopping Village
– Large open plan living & dining area with high ceilings
– Caesarstone kitchen, stainless appliances, gas cooktop
– Built-in wardrobes, master suite includes a bathtub
– Neat bathrooms, reverse-cycle aircon, internal laundry
– Designed with one common wall for enhanced privacy
– Serene setting with level lawn that's child-friendly
– Communal BBQ, heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gym
– Intercom, level lift access to secure parking + storage
– Buses to Gordon, Macquarie Park, beaches & the CBD
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.