Modern Apartment, Sunny Aspect... Convenient Locale! Do you want to inspect? Ring agent NOW to book an inspection
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
This tastefully presented designer apartment simply exudes effortless style from top to toe! Enjoying a brilliant floorplan & supremely spacious interiors with a fabulous flow to the covered North facing entertaining terrace with adjustable shades. Perfectly situated in a prime rear corner position of a PET FRIENDLY security building with full lift access & use of great facilities (including barbecue area & well equipped gymnasium).
– Elevated 1st floor security apartment with lift access to basement parking, 123 sqm on title
– Large open plan living dining opens to balcony with sunny North aspect
– 2 bedrooms each with built-in robes, master with ensuite, large study/3rd bedroom
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and stone benches
– 2 sleek modern bathrooms, European style laundry, split zoned air conditioning
– Internal access to large lock-up car space in secure basement, 21 visitor parking bays
– Steps to shops, parks, top schools and transport to rail plus city
– St Ives Public and St Ives High School Catchment
– Strata $1718.25 per quarter, Council $483.00 per quarter, Water $150.00 per quarter
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.