Luxury Garden Apartment With Separate Study
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Modern design combines with a selection of stylish finishes in this outstanding one bedroom garden apartment with separate study, capturing an ideal North-facing position set under all-day sunshine.
It features deluxe contemporary comfort, optimising space with clean lines, premium surfaces and a free-flowing layout that combines with the immaculate outdoor area.
Downsizers, professionals and investors should prioritise this inspection, given the scarcity of pet-friendly garden apartments set this close to buses, fine local shops, cafes and St Ives Shopping Village, which are all just a few minutes' stroll away.
– Spacious design with shadowline ceilings & timber floors
– Seamless connections between living, dining & alfresco
– Private garden escape washed in Northern sunshine
– 40mm stone benchtops, integrated Miele appliances
– Queen-sized bedroom equipped with mirrored built-ins
– Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
– Separate study with built-in storage ideal as a home office
– Bathroom with separate bath/shower, discreet laundry
– Video intercom, storage cage, resident/visitor parking
– Only 300m from Pattinsons Patisserie & local grocers
– Strata outgoings $910 per quarter
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.