Brilliant Penthouse With Rare Dimensions & Aspect
Wrapped in greenery and only moments from the village, this fantastic top floor apartment celebrates space with soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
It claims the best position on the top North East corner of the 10 year-old building. Full-height glazing offers brilliant vistas over the verdant surrounds, while the 65sqm terrace is designed for privacy, yet still receives plenty of Northerly sunshine.
Boasting interiors of 169sqm, the hero of this design is the ceiling height. It’s rare for a home’s ceilings to exceed 5m, and this one continues the feat in every bedroom, creating a rare feeling of freedom and luxury.
Added to this, the quality of the build is first-class. The lofty concepts are rendered with full-brick construction and spaces are equipped with premium inclusions, as evident in the stone kitchen set with quality European appliances.
Considering the tranquil effect of the green outlooks, you can easily forget how close you are to everything, with Stanley Street cafes a little further up the road, and St Ives Shopping Village just 7 mins walk away.
– Prized catchment for St Ives Public & High Schools
– Light-filled & naturally warmed by morning sunshine
– Quality build recently refreshed with new paint/carpet
– Sleek stone & glass kitchen has Smeg appliances
– All bedrooms have built-in robes and lofty 5m ceilings
– Superb master suite, main bathroom includes a spa
– Gas heating plus ducted aircon for year-round comfort
– Stanley St entrance, lift access, tandem parking plus storage
– Footsteps to shops & eateries along Mona Vale Rd
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.