Spacious Villa Style Living... Delayed Settlement Welcome. Walk To Shops...Stunning Presentation
This beautiful apartment presents perfection. The leafy tree-lined street sets the tone for the sheer excellence of this unique and stylish apartment. One of only six in the boutique over 55’s collection, it enjoys a sun-filled elevated 1st floor setting with level lift access and open north-facing vistas across the common property and has no common walls. Vendors open to a delayed settlement.
A flexible spacious floor plan delivers luxury comfort opening at both the front and rear to alfresco spaces and bathing in the sunlight of a due north aspect. Appointed to the highest level, it is a contemporary residence that is move-in-ready and will satisfy the discerning buyer. It is quiet yet convenient setting is an easy level stroll to St. Ives Bowling Club, St Ives Shopping Village, Pymble Golf Club and bus services.
– Timber floored entry, new luxury carpets, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Expansive living spills out to the north-facing terrace
– Spacious formal lounge & dining, informal meals area with adjoining balcony
– Three generous bedroom suites all fitted with robes, 2 modern bathrooms
– Spacious open plan stone kitchen, Miele appliances – gas, security alarm, intercom
– Light-filled master bedroom with ensuite opens to the terrace
– Secure basement double lock up garage with ample space for 2 cars plus large storage
– Well maintained landscaped grounds, large north facing alfresco terrace
– Attractive building positioned in a quiet leafy street, lift access to all levels,
– Visitor parking plus car wash bay, 350m walk to St Ives Village, 250m walk to bus
– Strata is $1700 per quarter. Council Rate $364 per quarter. Pet Friendly.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC