This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Presented in immaculate condition and ready to move in, this superb ground floor garden apartment enjoys private courtyard access.
It has a corner position that welcomes the morning sunshine, creating an ambient environment to start the day. There is ample space for pets or a little gardening, plus a sizable terrace which is great for barbecues and entertaining.
Freshly painted and draped in brand new carpet, this apartment is ready to impress with a host of quality appointments. The kitchen and both bathrooms are set with Caesarstone benchtops and bedrooms are reinforced with commercial-grade double glazing.
Developing a reputation for quality, apartments in ‘The Gregory’ have high ceilings and ducted air conditioning, while residents and visitors enjoy the ease of accessing the secure carpark from Spearman Street.
Adjacent to Roseville College and Bancroft Park, this address promises a lifestyle of recreation and convenience, with Roseville shops and the station less than 10-minutes’ walk away and Chatswood business and retail centres just minutes by car.
– Contemporary design with bright open living/dining
– Large covered terrace set over private courtyard
– Stone kitchen presents stainless Euro appliances
– Both bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes & double glazing
– Premium bathroom fixtures & stylish modern tiling
– Immaculately presented with fresh paint & carpet
– High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, video intercom
– Lift to parking/storage, abundant visitor parking
– Easy walk to Roseville’s village shops & cafes
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC