Huge Garden-Style Apartment in Lifestyle Location
Huge garden-style apartment in a pet-friendly block of 10 units, in the heart of Pymble, just two minutes’ walk to cafes, shops, gyms, a yoga studio and the rail station.
This generously proportioned, north-facing, garden-style apartment presents an excellent opportunity to buy in a popular lifestyle location within an affordable price range. Pymble Station and shops are all just a short stroll away, while prestige schools, golf courses, parks and the Westfield shopping centre are also close by.
Neatly presented throughout and ready to enjoy immediately, the apartment is set in a boutique block of just 10 and provides exciting possibilities for buyers to add their own creative touches and capitalise further on a highly convenient address. With its ample proportions, the space also offers the flexibility to create a home office or study area.
– Huge living and dining area that flows to a leafy terrace
– Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ample storage
– Generous kitchen complete with a dishwasher
– Period features include 12-foot ceilings and French doors
– Set in a full brick boutique block of just 10 apartments
– Large ensuite bathroom includes bathtub, separate shower and laundry facilities
– Located on the lower floor of the block and surprisingly quiet
– One assigned undercover car space
– 180-metre walk to Pymble train station, cafes and shops
– Two gyms and a yoga studio within 5 minutes’ walk
– Just 30 minutes by train to Sydney CBD
– Pet-friendly building
– Low strata fees: $767 p/q approx.
– Total area on title: 77sqm approx.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.