Leafy District Views and a Convenient Walk to Rail Location
Sweeping district vistas and an enormous entertaining terrace define this rare two bedroom apartment which occupies a prime location, a handy 400m stroll from Pymble station. An outstanding opportunity for first homebuyers, downsizers and keen investors combined, it merges a convenient lifestyle setting to provide relaxed, low maintenance living on the Upper North Shore.
Positioned at the rear of a boutique, full brick security block of only six residences with covered parking, it’s ready to move right into and enjoy whilst still offering plenty of scope to further capitalise if desired.
– Spacious layout designed for entertaining with gorgeous sunsets and cross-breezes
– Bright and spacious L-shaped living/dining with bi-folds opening to a huge terrace
– Light and airy kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Covered alfresco dining and sun-soaked terrace bathed in sweeping district vistas
– Good-sized bedrooms, main with built-ins, 2nd bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Neutral toned bathroom fitted with updated vanity, bathtub and separate shower
– Internal laundry with storage, linen closet and split system air conditioning in living
– Dedicated under cover car space, secure intercom entry and limited stair access
– Stroll to the train station, cafés and buses to West Pymble village and Macquarie Park
– Walk to Pymble Ladies’ College and within the Gordon West Public School catchment
– Council Rates $1349 per annum (approx)
– Strata Rates $1875 per quarter (approx)
This property is available to view by private appointment only. Please phone or email the agent to arrange a viewing. The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC