Another Great Result... Sold By Paul Diks and Shu Zhang
Massive Split-Level Apartment… A Rare Find & Undercaptialised
Enjoy the space and privacy of a townhouse in this family-sized split-level security apartment in the popular “Bentleigh” complex. Capturing peaceful parkland vistas and Harbour & Bridge glimpses, this approx 174sqm, elevated first-floor apartment is minutes’ walk to North Sydney and Neutral Bay shops, eateries, schools and rail and moments to the City expressway. The undercapitalised apartment boasts endless potential and truly a rare find.
– Spacious open plan living flows to East-facing entertaining balcony
– Three upper-level beds, master with built-ins, ensuite & balcony
– Modern kitchen, main bathroom, ensuite & laundry with WC
– Well-maintained with room to update for contemporary style
– Internal access to secure double tandem basement parking
– Metres to Forsyth Park, approx. 1km to North Sydney & Neutral Bay
– A leafy treetop indoor/outdoor entertainer, close to everything
– Strata: $1,723.00 pq approx, Council: $261 pq approx, Water: $183 pq approx.
– Currently leased till 24/9/2020 with a good tenant. $3,954.00 per calendar month
AS THIS PROPERTY IS TENANTED WE ASK INSPECTIONS BE REQUESTED BY APPOINTMENT & ORGANISED WELL IN ADVANCE FOR SATURDAY’S AND WEDNESDAY’S OUT OF COURTESY FOR OCCUPYING TENANT
This property is available to view by private appointment only. Please phone or email the agent to arrange a viewing. The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.