Spacious Ground Floor Apartment With Large North Facing Courtyard
This light filled apartment occupies a convenient ground floor position with a prized due north aspect and no common walls in sought-after ‘Mount Colah Gardens’. The pet-friendly building is set well back from the main road in a boutique cul-de-sac with secure level entry and lift access, while the apartment displays a generous open design featuring premium quality finishes and relaxed flow to a large courtyard-style terrace for entertaining.
A perfect executive retreat, deluxe downsizer or rewarding investment, it makes an exceptional lifestyle choice, within walking distance of essential services, buses and popular local cafes, and just 450m to Mount Colah train station.
– Generous living/dining opens to north entertainers’ courtyard
– Sleek Caesarstone kitchen provides stainless steel European appliances
– Two double bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
– Fully tiled main bathroom and oversized ensuite including bath
– Internal laundry separate to both the bathroom and kitchen
– A/V intercom, lift access, split system air conditioning and NBN
– Gas equipped cooktop, heating bayonet and hot water system
– Basement secure car space, storage cage and visitor parking
– Leafy landscaping and level walkways throughout complex
– In the catchment zone for popular Mount Colah Public School
– Easy access to village shops, Asquith and Westfield Hornsby
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC