Refreshed Full-Brick Apartment in Walk-to-rail Location
Recently updated for an effortless transition, this naturally bright apartment is superbly appointed for comfort and ease of living in a highly convenient location.
The building holds a corner address which allows for easy access from both ends of the Pacific Highway, and it's on the right side for an easy 5-minute walk to the station. It's just moments from vibrant shopping villages at Lindfield and Gordon and 10-minutes' drive from Chatswood CBD.
Complete with double glazing and multiple balconies, this apartment enjoys an elevated position offering excellent light and airflow, as well as a private, leafy aspect. The full-sized bathroom, internal laundry and internal building access to undercover parking offer that extra level of convenience and peace of mind.
– Impeccably presented with new paint & flooring
– Frames relaxing views of the surrounding greenery
– Balconies available at both ends of the apartment
– Enclosed rear balcony can also be used as a study
– Both bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes & balconies
– Stone kitchen, stainless appliances w gas cooktop
– Fully tiled bathroom w bath, separate int. laundry
– Easy drive into undercover carpark via Lorne Ave
– Readymade first-home or investment close to trains
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.