Spacious, Very Quiet Garden Apartment. More like a house!
Mirvac Quality! Offering stable strata fees of $1,432 per quarter. Discreet & whisper quiet with no traffic noise, perfectly positioned at the rear of this sought-after traditional development in leafy prestigious Killara, this spacious three-bedroom ground level apartment is a private and peaceful haven, combining open plan living with its own charming sun-filled garden. Offering an enviably relaxing lifestyle or superb investment, it is ideally positioned central to rail, buses, shops, golf course and park.
– Expansive, light & airy living & dining room with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
– Covered entertaining terrace & private established garden with sunny lawn
– Stylish modern kitchen features stone benchtops & quality Bosch appliances
– Spacious master with generous built-ins, ensuite & french door to garden
– Two further bedrooms of generous proportions both fitted with built-in robes
– Renovated bathrooms, internal laundry, lock up garage and visitor spaces
– An easy level stroll to Killara Station and fast access to the city
– Set within the catchments for popular Killara Public & Killara High School
– A generous 254sqm total space on title including your own lawn & garden!
– Strata: $1,432 per quarter
– Water: $148.02 per quarter
– Council: $354 per quarter
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC