Newly Renovated Unit
Basking in a sun-drenched northerly aspect, this tastefully renovated unit is in a sought-after location just a short stroll to Hornsby Westfield, local cafes and restaurants, parks, schools and transport. On the top floor of a solid brick block, the spacious two-bedroom layout is wrapped in oversized windows bringing in the sunshine and natural light.
This immaculately presented security apartment will hold tremendous appeal for first time buyers, empty-nesters and investors alike. Simply move in and enjoy.
– Light-filled interiors with modern finishes and neutral tones
– Brand new floating timbers floors throughout
– Freshly painted
– Spacious combined living/dining flowing to the substantial North facing covered balcony
– Brand new sleek kitchen with dishwasher and leafy outlook
– Top floor with only 2 units on each floor
– Main bedroom – North facing with built-in mirrored wardrobe and balcony
– Bed 2 – fitted with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
– Generous storage throughout
– Modern bathroom/laundry combo with bath and separate shower
– Powder room with toilet and basin
– Single lock up garage with separate storage room
– Brilliant location, 100m from Westfield
– Water Rates – $177 per quarter approx.
– Strata Levies – $1099 per quarter approx.
– Council Rates – $338 per quarter approx.
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.