Whisper-Quiet Apartment Bathed in Natural Light
Contemporary design with spacious in/outdoor living zones is an essential aspect of this fantastic apartment, set under north-east sunshine with tranquil garden vistas.
Twenty years young, this superb building represents a traditional ethos of solid construction, characterised by spacious floorplans and enhanced by a beautiful, shared garden at the heart of the complex.
This apartment captures one of the best positions, elevated for privacy and drawing in plenty of natural light from three sides, while providing a huge balcony that sets the scene for long lunches with family and friends.
The recent refreshment of the interiors, the upgraded kitchen appliances, plus the huge garage providing abundant storage space all affirm that this highly appealing prospect is destined to attract a lot of interest from buyers, savvy to its quality and outstanding location.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, the level of serenity must be experienced first-hand to be fully appreciated, considering just how close this address is to Westfield and Hornsby Station. Parks, quality schools and daycare are all part of the neighbourhood.
– 2019 updates include new flooring & fresh paint
– Light-filled layout with open living & dining area
– Large covered balcony provides space for a BBQ
– Neat kitchen has breakfast bar, updated appliances
– Bedrooms have mirrored built in robes, master has ensuite
– Main bathroom provides a bath, internal laundry
– Security complex with beautifully landscaped grounds
– Quick access to wide single lock up garage with extra storage space
– Close proximity to leading local schools
– Strata outgoings: $943pq
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.