"Asquith Park" Contemporary Loft Living
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
Experience contemporary townhouse-style living in this unique north-facing garden loft apartment in leafy upper North shore Asquith. Featuring floor to high ceiling glass sliding doors which open to a private paved courtyard, this apartment basks in abundant light and treescape views. Located opposite Asquith Park, perfect for daily walks and fitness, and surrounded by Kuringai Chase and Berowra Valley National Parks for mountain bike trails, picnics, boating and forest bathing bush walks. With an open plan kitchen overlooking the dining and living room area, and beautifully appointed private bedrooms, the loft style suits both the professional couple and the young family. An easy 10min walk to Asquith station and close to the vibrant shopping precinct of Westfield Hornsby with its cafes, restaurants, cinema and transport hub, you will enjoy both the fabulous location and the rare opportunity of the garden loft lifestyle.
– 2 spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, 2 bathrooms, main with luxury bathtub
– Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances including gas cooktop
– Secure building with intercom access, underground parking with storage unit
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, engineered timber flooring
– Catchment for Asquith Public, Asquith Girls, Asquith Boys and St Ives High School
– Bus stop at front door for 15min trip to Hornsby for CBD and school commutes
– Strata: $1,414.65
– Water: $177.12
– Council: $295.40
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.