Quiet Garden Apartment Immersed in Leafy Privacy
Set at the back of the building away from road noise, this delightful full brick garden apartment is uniquely positioned for privacy with tranquil leafy views.
On the market for the first time in over 30 years, this home is ready to turn a new page as a low-maintenance investment or first home. It's recently been refreshed throughout and features a thoughtful design where every window is cloaked in the privacy of green leaves.
Enjoying a quiet position at the rear of the building, it's placed in a central location that's an easy walk from nearby bushland, Royal North Shore Hospital and St Leonard's commercial precinct, restaurants and station.
– Easycare interiors are defined by hard-surfaced floors
– Generous living space effortlessly flows to the balcony
– Kitchen has stylish black benchtops & sleek appliances
– Tranquil bedrooms feature main with walk-in wardrobe
– Bathroom recently updated
– Building offers two gardens including one at your door
– Storage cupboards plus additional deep storage recess
– 16min walk to St Leonards Station
– Just minutes' drive from Lane Cove Shopping Village
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC