In response to the fast-moving situation with COVID-19, we are continuing to operate under the current restrictions:
Properties can be inspected via scheduled open houses or private appointments. Maximum of 20 persons permitted inside an open house regardless of size with the 4 sqm per person approach applicable. Throughout the inspection, everyone will be asked to avoid touching surfaces and will be provided with hand sanitiser and face masks.
From Saturday 9th May 2020, public auctions can commence. We can hold auctions onsite and in our auction room whilst adhering to social distancing. We will also continue to hold live streamed auctions via AuctionNow, allowing bidders to login online and stream the auction live or by representation of an Agent over the phone.
Offices have reopened
Our offices are open and operational to allow picking up and dropping off keys, contracts and essential services. All of our staff are available and will be working either in the office or remotely and as always will be answering their phones and responding to emails.
Property management services are active
We are still collecting rent, attending to maintenance, leasing property, doing in-goings and out-going inspections. If you have any questions or concerns about how this impacts your rental or investment property, please contact your Property Manager.
Settlements are scheduled to go ahead
Scheduled settlements for Vendors and Purchasers will continue. We will facilitate the hand-over of keys safely.
We put the health of our clients and staff above all whilst working hard to keep our service strong and help everyone through this unusual period in history.
Chadwick will continue to adhere to key health guidelines:
- Maximum of 20 persons permitted inside an open house regardless of size with the 4 sqm per person approach applicable
- Ensuring physical distancing is maintained
- Promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions including hand sanitiser
- Use digital platforms where possible
- Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions
- Ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property
- Manage the number of people entering small spaces
- Consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections
- Use outdoor venues for auctions wherever possible
- If auctions are held indoors, use large venues where physical distancing between household groups of one person per four square metres is possible.
- Our in-room auctions will be set up to adhere to social distancing regulations