Chadwick Real Estate is one of the Upper North Shore’s most respected real estate agencies trading for over 60 years. Our clients are at the very forefront of our business and we always strive to provide exceptional service and positive outcomes.
We’re currently seeking a Property Inspections Co-ordinator to join our highly successful and energetic Property Management team based in our St Ives Office.
- Monday to Friday role; 9am – 3pm
- Premium brand on the North Shore
- Strong focus on client relationships
- Scope for progression within the company
- Supportive and friendly culture
This dynamic role will see you supporting a fast-paced property management department with the primary focus on producing accurate routine inspection reports across our vast property management portfolio.
We are seeking a meticulous and organised individual who works well both in a team and autonomously.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Strong initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to problem-solve
- Knowledge of REST software desired but not essential
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable motor vehicle
- Previous real estate experience an advantage
To apply, submit your resume or call Annette Pitcher for a confidential discussion on 9449 4444 | email@example.com